Recently updated: December 2018
WakingApp Ltd. (“WakingApp” or “us”) is committed to your right to privacy.
This Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”), is an integral part of our End User License Agreement, which can be found at: [https://docs.wakingapp.com/docs/eula], and governs the processing and transfer of data collected in connection with the services provided on our website (the “Site”), the Entity Software Product (the “Software”) or otherwise offered by WakingApp (collectively the “Services”), to each person (the “User” or “you”) accessing or using the Site, Software and Services.
- You are not required by law to provide us with any Personal Data. Sharing Personal Data with us is entirely voluntary.
- Our Services are intended for Users over the age of 16 or equivalent minimum age for providing consent to processing of Personal Data in the relevant jurisdiction. Children under such age are not permitted to register to or use the Services. If you are under such age you should cease to use the Services immediately.
- You may be entitled to request to review, amend, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, pursuant to applicable law. Please note that in case you request to erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, your use of the Services may be restricted.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ Personal Data to third parties. We only share Personal Data with third parties in connection with the provision of the Services to our Users, or other limited circumstances specified herein.
- We do not conduct any automatic profiling of Users.
If you have any questions or requests regarding the processing of your Personal Data, or would otherwise like to contact us in connection with this Privacy Notice, please send us an email to: [[email protected]].
“Personal Data”, means any information which identifies or can be used to identify a natural person, including, but not limited to, first and last name, phone number, email address, IP address, billing information, etc.
We collect non-Personal Data regarding Users concerning their use of the Services, such as the scope, frequency, latency, pages accessed, what and when a User views or interacts with content and materials displayed through our Services, device identifiers, and other technical information regarding the device used to access the Services, such as model, operating system, etc.
- 1.1. In order to use the Services, you will be asked to create an account by providing Personal Data, such as your name, email address and a password of your choice (the “Account”). We also collect your IP address.
- 1.2. When you make a payment through the Site and/or Services, we collect certain data, such as your payment details (i.e., your credit card’s last 4 digits and name on card).
- 1.4. We do not knowingly collect or process any Personal Data included in Special Categories of Personal Data (as defined in the GDPR). In the event you become aware that such data has been collected by us, please inform us immediately.
Please note, that the Services may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties, which may not be governed by this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice does not be apply to the practices of entities which are not controlled, owned, employed, or managed by WakingApp.
Non-Personal Data is used mainly for click stream analysis in order to constantly improve and maintain our Services, including among others, in order to measure and understand the level of engagement to our services, for general business analytics and in order to provide a more personalized experience and tailored content, for ensuring the technical functioning of our network, to help prevent fraudulent use of our Services and for developing new services.
Personal Data is used only for the following limited purposes:
- 2.2.1. Providing of the Services to Users, to communicate with Users regarding customer service issues, or to provide updates with respect to material changes to this Privacy Notice or our Terms and Conditions.
- 2.2.2. Responding to questions or comments and to help resolve any problems.
- 2.2.3. For the purposes of our legitimate interests, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- 2.2.4. To protect the security or integrity of our databases and the Services, and to take precautions against legal liability.
- 2.2.5. To improve the Services, and to develop new features, products and services.
- 2.2.6. To improve your experience on the Site and customize our Services to your interests.
You may review the information in your account on the Site. You may also send us a request in connection with your Personal Data to: [[email protected]]. In the event any Personal Data is incorrect or outdated, you may update and correct such data by providing us with appropriate notification or correcting the data directly on the Site.
You may also be entitled request the erasure or the restriction of your Personal Data, and we will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law.
To the extent applicable to you and to the Services, you may request the portability of your Personal Data, and we will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law.
We reserve the right to retain any Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary in order to: (i) fulfill the purposes described herein; (ii) in the defense or assertion of legal claims and liability; (iii) for the analyses and improvement of the Services; and (iv) to comply with applicable law. Non-Personal Data and statistical anonymized data may be retained by us without limitation.
5.1. Non-Personal Data, aggregate and statistical or otherwise anonymized data may be shared without limitation with third parties at our discretion. This information does not contain any Personal Data and is used to develop content and services for our Users and clients.
5.2. We share Personal Data only under the following limited circumstances:
5.2.1 With our affiliates, in the event a User has reached our Site from such affiliate's site or through the affiliate's services.
5.2.2. With third parties who assist us in operating the Services, conducting our business, expanding our business or servicing you, and for personalizing your experience of the Services.
5.2.3. To comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of others, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or the Services, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
- 6.1. Certain processing activities conducted by us are based on the necessity of such activities for the performance of the understandings between us and our Users. For example, we need your credit card information or PayPal account information in order to provide you with the Services.
- 6.2. Other processing activities are based on the grounds that they are necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects which require protection of Personal Data.
- 6.3. There may be certain processing activities based on your consent to this Privacy Notice. In connection with such activities, you may rescind your consent, by sending us an email to: [[email protected]]. Please note that in the event you rescind your consent to the processing of Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services.
Our databases are currently located in the USA. Some of our processing activities are made in Israel. The European Commission has decided that Israel ensures an adequate level of privacy and data protection, therefore, in accordance with the GDPR, the transfer of Personal Data to Israel is lawful and does not require any specific authorization.
Any transfer of Personal Data to a third country (other than Israel) shall be made in accordance with applicable law, including by providing adequate protections, or otherwise implementing appropriate safeguards to ensure the protection of our Users’ rights.
We may send users of the Services, with information on new products, features, activities, services and periodic announcements or newsletters. By accepting this Privacy Notice you hereby provide us with your explicit, written consent to receive marketing communications. You may at any time choose to opt-out and to not receive these communications, by contacting us at: [[email protected]].
Our site is a general audience site which is not directed to persons under 16 years old. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data without their consent, he or she should contact us immediately. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from people under 16 years old. If we become aware that a person under 16 years old has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete such data from our databases.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, please send us a detailed message to [email protected] and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns without delay.
WakingApp may, at any time and from time to time, modify this Privacy Notice. Modifications to this Privacy Notice will be posted on the Site, and shall be effective as of the date in which they are posted on the Site.
Updated about 19 hours ago